What you focus on the most is what you bring into your life. If you focus on what you fear, fear will grow. If you focus on your dream, your dream will eventually manifest.
Fear can be useful or it can be devastating. It is normal to feel anxious or afraid at times when we face challenges or are going through life transitions. Such feelings alert us to possible danger or warn us that we need to think things through in order to make wise decisions.
However, if we allow the fear to overtake us it can lead to panic and anxiety. It grows stronger until it makes us too afraid to take any action.
10 ways to help you control fear and use it to your advantage.
1. Quit stuffing your mind with negative, fearful messages (e.g. media, negative gossip, etc.).
2. Watch motivating movies, fact or fiction, of people who have overcome obstacles and won the victory of their dreams and goals.
3. Ask yourself "what am I afraid of?" Worry blows things out of proportion.
5. Become informed so that you know what you are facing.The more you know and understand, the better equipped you are to meet challenges.
6. Do something you think you can't do...you'll discover you're probably stronger than you think.
7. List your fears and take action on them. This will give you clarity.
8. Release "feel good" endorphins through exercise or high energy music.
9. Help someone else. It helps put your own problems into perspective.
10. Walk in faith. Faith is believing the evidence of what you do not yet see. (Hebrews 11:1).
What happens when you stand up to the fear
and take a running leap off the cliff into your really Big Dream?
Get ready to celebrate...
because your life
will never be the same!